Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First night in the bassinet

Byrdie moved from my bed to her own last night.  She seems to like it just as much as the co sleeper, the swing, the bouncy, or my lap.  She slept all night-we got out of bed at 6:30 after going to sleep around 10:30 (her, not me).  Pretty damn impressive right?  Our sweet friend Stacey loaned us the beautiful pink toille bassinet.  I used to hate pink,, seriously just thought it the worst use of color.  Now I adore it.  Strange how that happens.  Only my daughter could do that to me, completely change me.  And she has, in every way.

1 comment:

Jen S said...

Wow, Ash! You have a good little sleeper. Just be warned....sometimes their sleep patterns change when they go through a growth spurt, but just for a few days. She looks adorable in the bassinet!

About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I am the mother of two amazing children and stepmother to one amazing child. I am married to a wonderful man. We live in Austin and I do flowers.