Wednesday, July 30, 2008

gorgeous golden girl

first of all, have you ever?  i mean seriously i just can't leave her alone for 5 seconds.  she is so much more alert and awake now, although you can not tell this by the photo.  she sits in her little bouncy seat and takes lots of quick short breaths because she is so excited.  she kicks her little legs and makes some of the funniest noises.  so all this leads to is me wanting to pick her up, put her in my lap where i know she is comfortable, and brush her head with my hand until she falls asleep.
and this pic makes her look so golden blonde.  what have i gotten myself into-am i going to have a darling little blonde/blue eyed angel?  whatever she turns out to be, i will just love her.  i get so anxious about choices i am making presently-is this right for byrdie, is this how i would want byrdie to see me, am i the person that i want byrdie to look up to?  oh, there are so many questions.  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I am the mother of two amazing children and stepmother to one amazing child. I am married to a wonderful man. We live in Austin and I do flowers.