Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Camera

i decided it was high time to invest in a new camera.  Now whether or not I have invested the time to figure out all of the settings, that is an entire different story. I promise once I have guidance from Lib, I will be better, but for now I am just happy the pics are clear and the camera is fast and I don't miss a thing that the Byrd does these days.  
Last night was pure comedy-i fear I am training her early to stay up late at night.  I was happy to finally be able to put on a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans and a cute top, if only to venture out to Target for some formula.  To all of you who have had to deal with weight loss or pregnancy weight loss, I am sure you understand being elated.  When we got home, after I fed the Byrd, we did our little routine of burping and changing the diaper, i know this is thrilling.  while dressed in my cute little shirt and little jeans, she decided to not only throw up all over me, but also (how do is say this in a nice way) go doo doo an pee on me.  i could not help but start laughing hysterically.  she is already letting me know that no way no how will i ever look better than her.  and i agree.  
so here she is above laughing with me after the all of the above occurred, and we took a bath-which she LOVES.
thank goodness i got the new camera to document  moments like this.

1 comment:

Jen S said...

Ash, that is hysterical! Good for you for getting into your jeans already!! I'm glad you started a blog. I'll enjoy keeping up with you and the Byrd this way. :)

About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I am the mother of two amazing children and stepmother to one amazing child. I am married to a wonderful man. We live in Austin and I do flowers.