Saturday, July 26, 2008

under the tuscan sun


more of the darling little lauren alane byrds.  there names are martha sue and myrtle.  i had to post the sweet little myrt byrd, seeing that she is one of the godmothers to my byrd.  
we just watched under the tuscan sun-i definitely need to be watching more of this than cold case.  sandra oh says to diane lane at one point in the movie "i don't want to mess up your love life" "are you kidding patty, you are my love life" said by diane lane.  brought silly tears to my eyes because i feel like all of my friends are just like that with me, as is byrdie-my little love.
thanks guys for all of your love and support!!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I am the mother of two amazing children and stepmother to one amazing child. I am married to a wonderful man. We live in Austin and I do flowers.