Saturday, July 5, 2008

Inspiration

I found this dress in a store here in Houston called Petite Maison.  Lucky for me and Byrdie, it was marked down 70%.  Only bad thing is it is a size 2T-meaning she will have to wait about 2 yrs to wear it.  It is so damn pretty I honestly would like to frame it as a piece of art on my wall until she can indeed slip it over her little head.  The cotton toile fabric is sort of punk because of the color-but still remains sweet for a little girl.  Maybe someone I  know will get married in 2 years, ask Byrdie to be the flower girl, and she can walk down the aisle (preferably a grass one in the country-maybe in upstate New York-am I being too specific?), and wear this.  Perfect-now someone get engaged.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I am the mother of two amazing children and stepmother to one amazing child. I am married to a wonderful man. We live in Austin and I do flowers.